I am very gratefully to have time and opportunity to participate in 2019 Digital Talent Scholarship by Kominfo Online Academy for Associate Cloud Engineer. Also qualified to get the free Associate Cloud Engineer (ACE) exam via Kryterion.
This event provide access to Course ACE track 221 Architecting with Google Compute Engine on Coursera. Where there is 5 specialization course;
- GCP Fundametals: Core Infrastructures
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure : Foundations
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure : Core Services
- Elastic Google Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
- Reliable Google Cloud Infrastructure: Design and Process
From this courses we get the explanation about product on the GCP platform that we can use in our cloud infrastructure solution.
This course take me about 1 month to complete to qualify for the free exam. And about 3 month to get most of the highlight or key information in the course.
The exam it self is about 2 hours, and located at your preferable Kryterion test center. Question mode is multiple chooseabout 150. My exam contain;
- IAM (Identity & Access Management)
- Compute engine
- VPC (Virtual Private Networking)
On this exam, Kryterion only provide pass or not pass status on the result. So there is no way to know how much score you got.